My name is Alexandre Teixeira (Alex).
I enable SOC, MSSP, CERT and other shades of blue teams extract the value of their investment in Splunk and their security arsenal by offering solid Splunk advice and expertise.
I’m an Information Security professional with over 15 years of experience, including projects delivered to multiple large scale clients with mission-critical environments (mainly Financial and Telecom), with the last 5-6 years dedicated to security engineering and SIEM use cases development (former Splunk PS).
I work as a freelancer (independent consultant) helping in the following :
- Quickly demonstrate value from Splunk/ES, balancing efforts around data availability/polishment and value delivery (actionable content: alerts, reports, etc)
- Establish a framework and all workflows and processes around custom content development, from data onboarding, to rule design, documentation and handover
- Coaching and support Security Hunters on how to leverage SPL to both design and write rules, and translate hypothesis into SPL code (workshops)
- Build custom interactive interfaces and dashboards not yet available on Enterprise Security App (ex.: key SOC metrics) and other ES shortcomings
- Work as a senior SOC advisor given the amount of experience in the area accumulated over the years working for many SecOps teams
Feel free to reach out: